Friday, September 19, 2008

Super sian
I don't feel like doing anything
This afternoon when i came back the worker was here
So i ended up napping cos there was nothing else to do
I was quite irritated cos he ate my bananas!! :(
And he asked me for a radio cos he said the house was too quiet
So demanding?!?!?!
YAY the weekend is here! :) FINALLY!!
It seems like forever
Today we did cardiovascular examinations
It was quite fun except while doing percussion i ended up jabbing the "patient" instead of my own finger
Bad aiming and very embarrassing!! Haha tomorrow we get to do it on real patients and take history too
Everyone i have been talking too doesn't really seem to be looking forward to clinicals now
It's really quite daunting, and this is what we've come here to do
I guess attachments are different from really having to do or know stuff
But it's just that nagging feeling of inadequacy you get hmmm
With time, I'm sure we'll get used to it, making mistakes, getting shouted at by consultants
Oh wells, it's just part and parcel of life
Afterall, life isn't always a bed of roses :)

No comments: